Tuesday, January 8, 2008

This Week ?s Maintenance


Normally, I’m not really one to care if they bring the realms down from 3 am to 11 am on a Tuesday.  I’m probably asleep for about ½ of that time, and then at work or commuting for the other ½.  But this morning when my 20-month old woke up at 4 am, wide awake, I was a bit disappointed that I couldn’t go do a daily quest or two with her.  (Oh yeah… she loves it.)

I’m not bitter or anything.  Furthermore, it sounds like this maintenance is for patch 2.3.2.  What does that mean?  Well, a number of things, really.  But what it means to me is the following:
·        Ice Block for all Mages, trainable at level 30
·        New Mana Gem with 3 charges (no more casting lower level Mana Gems)
·        Druids get a nerf with their trinkets and Lifebloom :(
·        /readycheck gets some love in that you can now see who has and hasn’t responded

On an actual raiding note: we got our ZA group through the Scout Gauntlet on over to the Dragonhawk boss.  Let’s just say that it was a big learning experience last night.  And if you want more details, there was no loot.

Gruul’s tonight… hopefully we can do it in about 45 minutes. :)

No comments: