Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not Left Out

It seems that a lot of my blogging colleagues have been hit by spammers in their comments. I was feeling a bit left out. Luckily, I logged in this morning to see that I get included as well. Ahh… how sweet. /sigh

I know that in and of itself is a little thing, and kind of silly, but I really want control over my blog again. (#$^@ Corporate Firewalls) I can’t moderate comments or add pictures or links (very well) or so many other things that I’ve been thinking about during the day, and I just plain am too lazy to think about it at night. (Besides, I’d rather be playing Wow if I can anyway.)

So, I have to finish fixing my computer (was able to finally side step an issue I was having with the Via Controller for my motherboard) and installing all the old programs. I need to work on some upgrades I’ve been fiddling with for the guild forums. I need to map my keys to my Nostromo… and THEN… I can look into setting up my own blog away from blogger.

So, again… if anyone is subscribed to the blogger feed, make sure you update it to http://feeds.feedburner.com/ZanderfinsWowcasualRaiding.

Thanks so much. And I promise I’ll talk about Wow related things again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ardent Defender said...

I guess you wont left out afterall. The like to spam very early in the morning it seems.