Thursday, January 10, 2008

BlizzCast Released (and already outdated?)


Those of you that haven’t had a chance to check out the official BlizzCast, you really should.  It’s 24 minutes, and it’s kinda fun to hear the people instead of just reading the interviews.  Hmm.. maybe I’ll stop blogging and start PodCasting.  Lol

There isn’t really anything new coming out of the cast.  There’s an interview with Jeff Kaplan, but most of the stuff is old news about 2.4 and the Sunwell Plateau anyway.  And when I say “old news” I guess that’s just if you keep up on those types of things.

The thing that was a little disappointing to me is that Jeff was talking about minor tweaks to the UI in patch 2.4.  He talked about this really cool thing for /readychecks and how raid leaders and assistants would be able to see who had responded to readychecks and that it would be in 2.4, and that… Wait a second!  That came out on Tuesday with 2.3.2.  I know things change constantly over there at Blizzard, but a PodCast that was just released today that’s already outdated… Just kinda cheesy.

1 comment:

Matticus said...

I've also been toying with the idea of a podcast of my own. It's just a lack of topics, I guess.