Monday, July 2, 2007

Curator Down

I love it when a plan comes together. So, among all my moaning and groaning about players that left the guild, something special happened. I guess you could say that the cream rose to the top, but that sounds a bit cliche. On Friday, we had most of our best players online. And I'm not just talking about most well-equipped. I'm talking about mad skillz. I'm talking about experience of working together. I'm talking about a group that just gelled. The group simply went very smooth.

Going in to Karazhan on Friday, we had only downed Attuman. Walking out on Friday night, we had downed, Moroes, Maiden of Virtue, The Big Bad Wolf, and The Curator. Some of the phat lewt was that of T4 Token that our Shaman got, Pauldrons of the Solace-Giver, Red Riding Hood's Cloak, Ribbon of Sacrifice, and Bands of Nefarious Deeds. (There may have been something else, but with all that loot, can you blame me for possibly forgetting something?)

We'll see if we can down the Shade of Aran tonight before the reset tomorrow.

No comments: