Friday, October 24, 2008

Wow Miniatures - Highlord Bolvar Fordragon

Today's Wow Miniature wasn't all that impressive to me when I first saw him. The miniature itself just looks like your average, human paladin. Then I looked at his cards. Yeah, he packs a lot of punch. No wonder that Highlord Bolvar Fordragon is actually of epic quality.

Fordragon is so unique, the he actually has an Action Card that can only be used by him. The rest of them you can mix and match (like a druid can use any other druid card). I actually haven't played with him, because he just sounded too overpowered (not unlike the current post 3.0.1 paladins) against the 2 starting Horde miniatures I have. So, that's it until November 11th, when I hopefully get my hands on another booster or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not super fond of how they did this one's face.

Leiandra said...

Hence why he wasn't exactly my favorite when I first opened the pack. He's still not, but... but... He's Epic. lol. I guess all purples aren't created the same.