Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mag Title

Primogeniture stopped killing Magtheridon a long time ago. I can still remember the first night we killed him when I agreed with an officer that we should skip it that night. Oh, then there was the rebellion from another officer (how had gotten online late) and the rest of the guild that we should try it again. I don't know if it was the motivation factor or what, but that was the night we first took down Mag.

I never really got around to doing the rest of the quest chain for the quest to kill Mag while we were killing him. Lacked motivation. Had too many bad memories about normal Shadow Labs.... I don't know. But I eventually completed everything except for killing Mag.

Now that Wow 3.0.1 (or whatever number it will be) is staring us in the face, I'd really like to get that done. I feel a lot like Tatia, I guess. If it's anything like my pvp title... I'll probably never display it. But still... just the chance to have it. Just 1 Mag kill in a non-pug group. Is that too much to ask for? Well, time is running out. We'll see if we can get enough people online to get it done. Yeah... it's the pre-Wrath Blues.

No comments: