Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blogging for Dollars

No, this has absolutely nothing to do with advertisements for Zanderfin's Wow "Casual Raiding Blog or anything like that. Don't worry, my blog is still free, and I'm still doing it as a volunteer. But if anyone's looking to buy my blog...

At work, I've been tasked with writing some articles to help inform other people about some pretty significant changes we have going on with our systems. The person explaining this new role to me described it as blogging, and said, "I don't know if you have any experience with blogging." Hmm.. let's see here. 235 articles... on the 25th of this month, I'll have been blogging for 1 year. I've generally only missed days when I'm sick or on vacation... Yeah, I think I have some blogging experience. :)

Oh, and since I am coming up on a full year of having this site and my ramblings, I'm going to celebrate. I'm gonna look into having contests and prizes. Maybe I'll see if I can even give away a PS3 or something. Bottom line is: all the money that I've gained from blogging in the last year, I'm giving it all back to you, my readers*. I'll do my typical Sunday post* on May 25th, and you'll know all the details.

*For my not-so-regular readers: I've haven't gained any money from this site, and I've never posted on a Sunday. Don't be surprised if May 25th comes and goes without a single prize given out, because that's mostly likely what will happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But, but, but I want a PS3!!! That's it, I'm never reading your blog again! /e deletes character.