Monday, December 24, 2007

Trudging Through Consortium Rep


Not a whole lot to report today.  I’ve been working on my Consortium rep in order to be able to summon Yor.  Yes, yes, you can summon him without being exalted, but that’s just a one-time charge.  Being exalted (and getting through a few quests) gets you the permanent summon, and he has a few great rings that I know some of my guildies can use.  Plus, being exalted gets you more gems on a monthly basis, so hopefully I can get there before the month is over.

And unless I’m missing something, there’s not a lot of ways to get Consortium rep.  If I can get a Heroic Mana Tombs run, I guess it’s only 4.2 runs there.  Or I can turn in a set of 10 Zaxxis Insignias 40 more times.  There’s still a group quest or two that I haven’t done for the Consortium, but if I’m gonna get a group, I might as well do Mana Tombs, right?  At any rate… I’m not far.

So, this week will be light on blogging, probably Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  But Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Sellia said...

Merry Christmas ! =)