Thursday, December 18, 2008

Catching Up to Me

I've been sick for about a week now, although it only knocked me out for Sunday. Without too many details, it feels like the flu with the whole achy feeling. On Sunday, I could hardly move my muscles. I thought I was feeling better, but I notice things that aren't exactly right.

Like after doing holiday baking with the family, and wanting to hit level 79, I found myself just too tired to log on last night. Or how I have this slight "pressure" in my head. Not quite a headache, but still... something uncomfortable.

So, maybe I need to start getting more than 6 hours of sleep. 6-7 has pretty much been my norm for a long, long time. But with the new commute, it's been more like 5-6. I guess that one hour really makes the difference.

So, out of curiosity, how many hours per night do you guys and girls sleep?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bed at 10pm or 11pm, get up around 5:30am

so around 6.5 - 7.5 hours

Anonymous said...

4 or 5 hours typically...in bed at 1:00 or 2:00, up at 6:00. I should probably get more sleep too....

Anonymous said...

8 is preferable for me, but I can do good with at least 6 hours of sleep.

Anonymous said...

Sleep is for suckers. I have no idea how much sleep I "really" get. I'm a pretty light sleeper and I get woken up a lot during the night or when the people who do go to bed at a decent hour get up before I do. Usually I'm in bed before 2... probably get woken up at 6, 7, 8, and finally out of bed at 9. Sometimes my cat also decides to wake me in the middle of the night if it looks like I am getting too much rest...

Fayt