Thursday, September 4, 2008

BlizzCon Attendees

I haven't mentioned much about BlizzCon since I got my tickets for two reasons. The first is simply because there's not much to write about. I got tickets. I'm going. There's not much more to say about it.

The second reason is probably more the reason though. The original plan was to go with my best friend, his brother (who's basically my brother), and my best friend's brother's wife (along with her brother and dad). Well, with all the commotion and the fiasco that was the sale of BlizzCon tickets this year, I got tickets, but I understood that none of my other friends did. It made me pretty sad. Especially since I don't get to see my best friend all that much (another state) and he was the one that got us all hooked, and he's been playing since the original beta.

Long story short. My brother's wife was relentless in her assault of the Blizzard Store, and she got tickets that Tuesday night. Then my best friend won the drawing. So they're all going. Yeah!

Who else is going? I don't even know if it's possible at all, but I'd like to meet any of my readers, and especially some of the other bloggers. So, post if you're going, and we'll figure out details from there.

No comments: