Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Death of Outbrain

So, I had the little star-rating system on each post. I thought it was a cool idea, but you guys didn't use it much. "Oh well," I thought, "it's kinda fun sometimes, so I'll leave it." Then this morning, my wife asks why I have some links to some inappropriate sites on my blog.

I don't remember if the Outbrain widget did that when I first installed it, but I kind of don't think so. I don't think I would have been too thrilled about having random links enter my site. I also don't think that I signed up for an account there, where it appears you can manage those.

But bottom line... it wasn't being used much, so now it's gone. There. Are you happy now? You guys made me kill that Widget.

How horrible am I? A Wow blog post that has nothing to do with Wow. I'm going to lunch. Maybe I can think of something better in the meantime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could talk about your forum awareness program.

Other possible topics:

Guild Progression
Guild Drama
Guild Recruitment
Alt Progression
Gear Progressioin
Talents
WoW Expansion
WoW Addons
Spell Rotation
Gems
Cool WoW Websites

Just trying to help :)