Tuesday, March 25, 2008

2.4 - Are You Prepared

In case you haven't heard, 2.4 went live today. And with that it brings all the wonderful goodness that is broken mods, rolling resets and random disconnects. Oh wait... that's not exactly wonderful is it?

Well, I had another post in mind, but with all my number crunching I think it's better to give you some links and let you take the time and do some research for yourself. I know it won't immediately be available, but you can find the details of all the new badge gear here. You might want to compare that to your current gear here.

For me, I found that the biggest increase in DPS per Badge is actually the Fused Nethergon Band. So, that means with my measly 100 badges or so saved up, I can actually afford it. heh.

Now go! Start doing daily quests so we can unlock the vendor.

No comments: