Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Time Keeping

Time is super short today because I'm driving down to San Diego for a job interview, and I'm only at work for about 2 hours. But I found it quite amusing how many people wanted to hide the new clock that has shown up around the mini map with the latest patch. There was almost a hatred to the clock. Why is that?

Personally, I have too many mods that have another bubble around the mini-map, so it's almost covered up. It just means that I have to reorganize them so that I can see the clock, and I think it's a good thing. I like to know what time it is. Heck, it will probably help me go to bed earlier, because "Oh my gosh, it's 2 a.m. already!" probably won't happen as much. What are your thoughts on the new clock?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The clock is in a bad spot. They should have replaced the day/night icon (it's USELESS). It's lame that you can't display local time or a time offset. Addons (see TitanPanel) do a better job than WoW, but I guess that's been the story all along.

Good waste of time Blizzard :)

DadGuy said...

Titan panel FTW. They're about 2 years too late with this one.