Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My "New" Push-To-Talk Phone

For those of you that aren't on an RSS feeder, this is my second post of the day. Just thought it was funny, so had to post.

My wife just called and asked me for a password to a website. I was sitting at my computer here at work, trying to guess the password. Then I noticed that I was holding down the "`" key every time I spoke. Yep, you guessed it. That's my push-to-talk key on Vent. Think I've been raiding too much? lol.

In my defense, I was watching a strategy video on Kael (even though I've read it like 10 times), so I guess I was in the groove. Yeah... you're right. There really is no defense on that one, huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been reading your blog for some time now and must say, its pretty interesting, and well-written!

Anyway, if you a little help on Kael, I suggest that you try using macros for each phase. Our RL did that and suddenly it was a lot easier to focus (rather than remembering all 5 phases at the same time)

http://pmdentarg.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?threadid=368

Uou can look up who's what class at the armoury for our guild page.

Cheers!
~Skyron
Permanent Solution - Dentarg EU

Cheers
Skyron

Darraxus said...

Lol I have done the exact same thing. I would be raiding and my GF would call. I would still be in vent so they would hear part of my conversations lol.

Anonymous said...

You know you play WoW too much when...

DadGuy said...

That's hilarious!

Though I must say, it takes a strong man to post to the world you did that. :D

Leiandra said...

@skyron: Yeah, our issue was mainly getting control of the weapons in phase 2, but that's a great suggestion to use macros like that. Now... If I can just find 15 open hotkeys to put them all in. :)

@Darr: You answer your phone when you're raiding? You're better at keeping RL in check then me. lol.

@The Other 2 Knucleheads: Like you guys haven't done something like that as well. lol.