Monday, April 7, 2008

Orb of the Sin'dorei

I spent a lot of the weekend working on my honor so I can get an upgrade to my neck of the Vindicator's Pendant of Subjugation. I started with about 2,000 honor, and fell asleep on Saturday night without even playing. Woke up wide awake at about 3, and played for a couple hours before heading back to bed. So, I'm now sitting at about 13,000 honor, so hopefully I can get the rest (with daily and mark turn-ins) before our raid tonight. It's just Gruul and Mag, so not like it's going to make or break the raid, but still... just something I want to accomplish.

I did take a break to run Heroic MrT with guildies. I really enjoy that instance. It's still kind of challenging, but the fights are also kinda fun. Not sure why... but to me, it seems that you have to think in them a little bit more than some of the other instances. I don't think I'm really looking for upgrades in gear there, but I enjoy being there. And the Badges of Justice are nice as well.

At any rate, last night when I ran it, the Orb of the Sin'dorei dropped off of Vexallus, and I won. Now, I never picked up the Orb of Deception, but I think I was mistaken about the Deception one. My understanding of it was that you could stay in that form for as long as you like... which isn't the case. Come to find out, they're both pretty much the same thing. 30-minute cooldown. You stay in the form for 5 minutes. I like that the Sin'dorei is not a trinket... can cast it at any time.

Will it help me in PvP? Will I now be able to take down Illidan simply because I have it? Of course not. It's just one of the little, fun things that make the game enjoyable. Personally, I've gotten pretty sick of the non-combat pets (went through my bags and threw them all out), but this is kinda fun for me. I think the pet thing comes from seeing 10 of them in a 25-man raid. Just put them away, people. They're annoying.

Back on topic... it's kinda fun to be a Blood Elf. I get to jump funny. I get to tell different /sillys and /flirts. And I get a dance that isn't lame. Oh wait... not sure which is worse: Human female or Blood Elf female. The Macarena or Britney Spears. Wow... tough call.

No comments: