Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mag and Netherwing

It's Tuesday. And you know what time it is? No, not business time, you silly Flight of the Conchords fans. (Anyway, that's Wednesday.) That's right; it's time for the weekly update on the Magtheridon challenge. My whole goal last night was to have at least one Blast Wave interrupted successfully. Well, I would have been much happier if we had actually killed Mag, but I set my own personal goals for the raid in order to consider it progression. And we achieved that. In fact, we got a number of them under control and were able to get Mag down to 72%. We also had enough DPS that we could get 4 channelers down before we needed to get into position for the clicking of the cubes for the first Blast Nova. So, all in all, it was a great evening. With our later start time, we only get about 2 - 2.5 hours before, so that's basically attempts before the trash respawn. I think if we would have had one more attempt, we would have been able to at least get him to Phase 3, but possibly all the way killed. But, like I said, it was great progression. Great job, Primogeniture.

I have some pretty major stress issues with work, our house, and the next (and last) child on the way in about a month, so I logged off pretty quick after the raid to stress out think about some of these things. I tell you this only because I jumped back online to de-stress. And what do you do at 12 o'clock at night when you're not sure when you'll fall asleep from exhaustion? That's right! Dailies! So, I hearthed down to Shadowmoon to get a step closer to the Netherwing Exalted. Then I realized that I was only about 2000 rep away. A couple eggs and a couple dailies and I rode back to Shattrath in style:
And in case anyone wondered or cares... I chose the black one:Thanks to Tygamoon for helping me get my last egg. Cheers!

4 comments:

Trollin' said...

Congratz on the Nether Drake! Flying SUV!

Anonymous said...

Grats!!!

Logan said...

Niiiiiice dragon.

And grats on Mag. Once everyone gets the cube clicking figured out it's clear sailing.

Ardent Defender said...

Zoom Zoom, Gratz. Yeah the black one is really cool.