Friday, February 8, 2008

Dragonhawk Down!

This one's for real. Not like that other time. :) Primogeniture took down the Dragonhawk boss. Granted I wasn't in the group. I wasn't even online, actually. But still, we did it. (Like how I took credit there?)

I hear they also had a solid attempt at the Lynx boss as well.

Man! Take a day off of Wow and blogging, and I feel like I'm out of the loop. As Ferris Bueller said, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Work kicked my butt for yesterday and most of today. Now it's just Friday afternoon, and I'm ready to go home. Weekend ZA anyone? I guess I'm LF a guild that will run with me. lol.

3 comments:

DadGuy said...

Congrats!

Logan said...

Congratulations! That guy drops sweet loot. :)

Anonymous said...

We ran again last night but you were on Z >.<; Downed the hawk again too and he dropped the boots... again lol. Got both the Eagle and Bear down under the time, and got some extra loots too.

Fayt