Thursday, March 26, 2009

T-7 Mage Shoulders

Ok, ok... so I didn't post yesterday (car problems kind of forced me to stay home), or the day before (New Employee and Diversity training sessions), but I'm here today, right?

Today's topic has to do with a necessary nerf. There's a certain mage shoulder piece that has a very specific (but not totally unique) characteristic of produce little clouds of "smoke" as you're moving about. It is most obviously seen as you're, say... flying your epic carpet around. Yes, that's right. I'm looking at you Heroes' Frostfire Shoulderpads. This clearly puts the Valorous Frostfire Shoulderpads at a graphical disadvantage. And while the Heroe's set is only item level 200, the Valorous set is item level 213.

So I ask you: How can this be fair? Since I imagine it is much easier to petition a nerf than a buff, I'm starting the chant now: "Nerf Heroe's Frostfire Shoulderpads! Nerf Heroe's Frostfire Shoulderpads! Nerf Heroe's Frostfire Shoulderpads!" I may need to come up with a better slogan.

I'm gonna need banners, commerial funds, full internet coverage, the works! If we all unite together, we can get this change by 3.1, when nobody will care anymore!

-wait... I think I just defeated myself with that last sentance. Maybe we need to move even quicker. lol.

No comments: