Monday, March 23, 2009

Blogging Again (and a bunch of excuses incoming)

There's been a number of things that have kept me from blogging lately. Mostly because I got a new job (same company) and it's kept me very busy. And then since we moved back in August, the +/- 2 hour commute (one-way) leaves me little time to try and squeeze blogging in if work time doesn't allow it.

But there's been a lot of things that have happened in Primogeniture that I really feel the need to comment about. A lot of them should apply to all people that play Wow, so I'll start working on that.

I'll settle in with the new job, and I'll start posting regularly again. Not that I've ever really cared about my web-site traffic numbers (just kinda fun bragging rights more than anything), but I'm hesitant to look at them now after my little unannounced break.

At any rate, I'll be back soon with actual "content".