Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Twisted Nether Blogcast Details

As I mentioned the other day, this Thursday, October 1, 2009, I am going to be on the Twisted Nether Blogcast. You can listen live starting at 8 pm PST. (See the link for all the details.)

In case you're not familiar with their format, they do have a live chat room that you can log in to to ask questions, or just kind of "hang out" with us as we do the show. You can log in as a guest to be in the chat room, or you can register to ask questions, and then we can see your name as well. It will screw up my raid time this week, but it should be a lot of fun. And the world can't always conform to me. (See? I can be a giver sometimes.)

If you can't make it on Thursday, they usually post the podcast sometime next week. I think it's on a Tuesday, but I could be wrong. You can also subscribe to them via iTunes or Zune.

Hope to see everyone on Thursday on the chat room. Remember... you can't participate and ask questions if you're not there live. :)

2 comments:

ShawndraKai said...

YAY! My number one commenter gets a spot on TNB :) Looking forward to the show!

Leiandra said...

Hey... us I.E. folks need to stick together. lol.