So, here are the top 5 things that I’ve learned from video games over the past few years. I’m also going to guest blog over at The Forgotten Monk with the top 10 things (these 5 plus 5 more) I’ve learned from video games. That post should be published by Monday.
- Playing Wow can give you the competitive edge over other candidates for a job. And it’s okay to put it on your resume.
- Video games have evolved and relatively large, legacy game systems can now be held in the palm of your hand.
- Some games get you to move.
- Some games get you to groove.
- And some even get you in the mood.